Friday, February 8, 2013

Dong Dong Qiang!

Hello!
Lol, it's been a long while seen I've posted.
I mean not that anyone reads this but still...
Recently, I've been addicted to 1D's new song. It's so catchy!
Chinese New Year's finally coming soon after much anticipation from me.
But it's always the anticipation and preparation that I like. The eagerness and the "expecting it" that are the most exciting so I'm kinda sad that it's all going to be over soon:(
I think this year's celebrations is kinda diff. I mean, my mum is more enthu than ever in decorating our house with REDS and buying all those cny goodies. Just take a look below and you'll know




 
And we've been out almost all weekend nights looking at flowers:)
 
So, happy cny people! Cherish your time together with your families and friends:)
 
Rossssss on FRIENDS:

To love...
Ahhhhhh love....
L.O.V.E love
 
L is for Life! And what is life without love?
O is for... OH WOW!
The V is for this Very surprising turn of events. Which I am still fine with btw.
Eeeeeee! Is for how Extremely normal I find it. That you two are together. And that one day you might get married. And have children of your own.
 
I'm sorry. It must be the pressure of entertaining...:(
 
I LOVE ROSS.
 
Till then
 
XOXOXOXOX,
Damuahahah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment