Saturday, September 12, 2009

...

Oh man, Twitter broke down when i needed it the most...
But oh well, I still got my lovely blogXD!
Anyhow, just wanted to say...
I nearly broke down, ok, fine. I did broke down and cry like hell...
For a guy... I could have cried for hours if not for the time...
Raymondhu and the tension guys. Boy, how i hate them and love them at the same time.
They may me weep, they make me laugh.
I was tearing and laughing my head off as i watched the video bout Raymond's Birthday Bash and the song his bros did for him. Wonder how i managed to laugh and cry at the same time...
That's a pretty hard skill to acquire man! Yay! I've finally found my talent!
The ability to cry and laugh out loud at the same time.
Thanks tension!!!!!!:D
Seriously, I love you guys. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment