Monday, July 13, 2009

Freak Out!

Okay, so this is kind of freakin' me out...
Apparently, many of my idols have the same horoscope as me...
Okay, and i know you must be thinking, wadda hell is this?!@
Well, actually, it's just that i pay extra attention to people with the same horoscope as me (Both celebrities and friends) cause if you don't know, our horoscope is a really really special sign of all 12. At least, that's what i think.
I believe that people born between this period have special qualities that deserve our attention!!!
Like me!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!
Okay, lemme count... Chace Crawford, David Henrie, Jason Dolly, Mitchell Musso & Forever Rocker. WOW. Great. I have great taste, you see.
Birds of a feather flock together. Currently, I'm following them on twitter.
I shall try to find more popstars just like them.
SPECIAL. :D

PS: Don't you dare to find me on Twitter!!!

MUAHAHAH!:D

11/12/2009

3 new additions to the Cancer Babies list!
> David Tao born some time in July!

- Loves kids
- Has his very own way of thinking and way of life
- Is deeply affected and influenced by what others say or comment bout him

> Shane Filan! Born on 5th July!
- has a loving family!
- Married his childhood sweetheart!(How sweet!)
- Loves the camera a lot! (Hah!)
- Possesses an exceptionally magical voice! (Really!)
- Stays fit (Unlike the other Westlife members:O)

> John Cusack (SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!)

- No, i still can't believe it.
- Right, acted in 2012 as a caring father and husband
-Likes his laptop a lot (Just like me!)
- That's all i know bout him! (Hah!)

> Kathy Bates (SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!)

-Acted in various great movies as small roles like mothers of the main actors/actresses
-Appeared in Titanic and Valentine's Day!!!
All Cancerians rock!

1 comment: